4/27/2011

3rd day of my massage..and i really do hope it works! Cannot stand the sight of the loose bulge at my lower abdomen!!

The massage is not too bad, if only it was for 2 hours instead of 1 haha..greedy! Well, at least its time for me to relax without having to attend to Daryl for awhile..But it felt a little painful esp when she massage lady massaged my lower abdomen..
The binding with the cloth is the one that really needs sheer tolerance! Its super tight and restrictive that you will be forced to sit and stand up straight, it felt so uncomfortable as i wasnt used to it and even my breathing seemed restricted!! But i endured till 12 hours before releasing my bounded body! haha..

2nd day, better, i think i tolerated till 14 - 15 hours..Massage lady bounded the cloth a bit lower compared to the first day so that it restricted even my thighs..the cloth was tightening onto my thighs so much that it was too painful to bear..esp when i sat down..And since i had to move around much more at night to attend to bb, i surrendered..

3rd day today, feedback to massage lady about the pain around the thighs and it felt so much better today cos she adjusted the cloth..hope i can keep it on till tomorrow morning!!

No comments: